Our team of experts can help in various capacities, including IT consulting, business analysis, project management, system architecture, and more.
• Sole professional association industry regulator (Members and Companies) within jurisdiction
• Serves over 75,000 members and thousands of companies
• Applications Solutions Design and Architecture
• Business Analysis and Use Case Requirements Gathering
• Test Strategy Implementation and Execution
• Business Process Improvement
• Capture System Improvement
• Records Management Implementation
• Management Consulting
• Identity Access Management Implementation
• .Net/SQL Development
• Solution Support
As part of the Client’s strategic plan, national standards, and to align with industry best-practices, the business and I.T. set to improve the member application and self-service system interfaces, data and records management, and staff processes. To achieve these initiatives, approval was given to enhance the Client’s I.T. team to support their efforts with consultation and recommendation for enterprise standardization on requirements gathering, business analysis, design, development, testing, and business engagement. The first phase of the program was already in-flight and the Client wanted to change course on solution design and records management to a more suited standard to their business needs.
The key driver for the replacement was the technology of the legacy systems and the ability to maintain, support and enhance the applications to meet the growing needs of the business.
The following areas were in scope for replacement, upgrades, and/or recommendations:
ARC’s has participated in this program and continues to do so over the course of 3+ years from 2016 through to 2019 in the following roles and approximately nine (9) resources working across various projects:
• Business Analyst
• Solutions Architect
• Enterprise Architect
• Capture Consultant
• Identity Management Consultant
• Records Management Consultant
• Project Management Consultant
• Quality Assurance Analyst
• Applications Support Augmentation
• Software Trainer
ARC continues to provide support of these solutions today.
Elizabeth Genge is ARC's Recruitment Specialist. She has held this position for 8 years and handles company-wide recruitment needs. Elizabeth is a reliable, hardworking individual who is able to efficiently complete tasks while maintaining a high attention to detail. Contact her if you are interested in joining our team!