Your Partner in Technology
ARC Managed Services will help keep you calm, cool, and collected. Our problem solving, system monitoring and team based issue tracking services will reduce expensive network downtime, increase reliability and security and provide peace of mind.
For more information or to schedule an on-site visit, contact us at:
Phone: (780) 702-5022 ext. 255
Calm - Problem Solving
When a problem does arise, ARC is there to solve it. Remotely or on-site, we will have you up and running as fast as possible.
Technology failures can affect your bottom line. A breakdown of one element, such as routers, servers or switches, can throw off the whole system.
ARC is a single point of contact for you whenever an IT problem needs solving. Our highly skilled technicians have the education and experience to handle any issue they may be faced with.
Cool - System Monitoring
Network downtime means business downtime and thatís expensive. By proactively monitoring your network, ARC can catch issues before they become disasters.
ARC technicians and specialized monitoring software are online while you work constantly watching for technology failures, performance problems and security threats/breaches such as viruses. These proactive practices identify emerging problems early and avoid risk to your organization.
Choose from one of these two plans (click on link for more information):
- for organizations with no IT staff
- for organizations with one or more IT staff
Collected - Team Effort
Our technicians are well educated and well trained and have a wealth of IT expertise and experience. They can work remotely from our office or on-site at your office. Some of the certifications and credentials held by our technicians are:
- MCSE - Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
- MCITP - Microsoft Certified IT Professional
- MCSA - Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator
- MCTS - Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist\
- MCDST - Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician
- MCP - Microsoft Certified Professional
- CNA - Certified Novell Administrator
- CNE - Certified Novell Engineer
- Security+ CompTIA Security+ô Certification
- A+ - CompTIA A+ Certification
- CCNA - Cisco Certified Network Associate
Below are some of the services that we can perform for you.
- Resolve IT problems (Help Desk)
- Create an asset inventory
- Perform network assessment and security review
- Assist with product procurement
- Create an annual technology plan
- Provide coverage for IT staff during vacations
- Install, setup or upgrade server hardware or software
- Maintain user accounts, permissions, groups and login scripts
- Setup and maintain an Exchange (email) server
- Perform preventative maintenance checklists
- Resolve performance issues
- Manage license compliance
- Install operating system patches
- Design and implement LANs and WANs
- Configure routers and firewalls
- Setup remote (VPN) access
- Implement Citrix solutions
- Review backup strategy against best practices
- Ensure backups are being performed properly
- Create a disaster recovery plan
- Install, setup or upgrade desktop or laptop hardware or software
- Implement desktop usage policies and best practices
- Manage license compliance
- Ensure anti-virus software is setup and working properly
- Perform regular security reviews to protect against the latest security threats
- Perform virus, spyware, and malware scans
- Repair infected systems
- Implement encryption solutions for email, laptops, and remote access to network
- Create and implement security policies
- Implement spam blocking and web content filtering solutions
- Monitor servers, workstations, laptops, routers, switches, Internet connections, operating systems, email, anti-virus, backups, databases, etc.
- Gather availability, security, and performance metrics 24/7
- Trigger alerts when problems occur or performance thresholds are exceeded
- Create monthly network wellness report
What is Managed Services?
Managed Services is typically a monthly service that provides real-time monitoring of networks and connected devices. Technicians monitor their client's IT infrastructure and resolve any issues that arise within it. Managed Services can also be based on a time and materials model, solving problems as they arise on a case-by-case basis.
The Managed Services market is expanding rapidly as costs to manage and service IT in-house continue to increase. Partnering with a Managed Services provider is a low-cost alternative to hiring in house. Managed Services Providers can either support an existing IT team or manage the IT for an organization entirely. In either case, this service expands the effectiveness and improves the responsiveness of your IT infrastructure.
Download a copy of our Managed Services brochure (PDF format):