I.T. Outsourcing Engagement
ARC has been retained by a not-for-profit agency to provide outsourcing services to support their IT needs. Services that are provided include:
- Problem Management Services (Help Desk) On-site Support
- Preventive Maintenance Software Support (Application)
- Support of Licensed Software Products Service Level
- Agreement (SLA) Service Level Reporting
Information Management Data Model Components Design
- ARC assisted a large organization in simplifying, validating, and documenting their Information Management Components data model. As part of this assignment, data models were linked to their data sources, data owners and custodians were identified, terminology was documented, and recommendations were made on optimal data storage locations and applications to deliver information.
Software Conversion and Migration for International Software Vendor
- ARC provided IT consulting services to an internationally known software manufacturer. ARC utilized its extensive knowledge of Oracle products to migrate an existing FoxPro Order Entry/Customer Relationship Management system and data to a new Oracle 8i application.
Software Development for International Implementation
- ARC provided key resources to an international software company to assist them in the development and enhancement of their Java-based library software. The project was completed on time and under budget, with the software currently being marketed on a worldwide basis.
Custom Design/Build/Implementation for a Large Association
- ARC provided custom application development creating a system to track information about members - their relevant activities, as well as to monitor their qualifications and designations. The project scope included the validation of existing design specifications, redesign of certain components and data conversion from two legacy applications. ARCís partnership with this client continues. ARC has also undertaken software upgrade and application enhancement projects for the client at their request.