ARC is a leader in the successful implementation of Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Business Process Management and Collaboration solutions. ARC is a partner of and possesses certifications for EMC Captiva and Documentum, Microsoft SharePoint, IBM FileNet, and Fujitsu and Kodak scanners. ARC's ECM expertise is built upon seasoned practitioners with a wide range of applied experience. From simple “Scan and Store” systems to complex “Capture, Index, and Workflow” systems tightly integrated to customers core systems, ARC’s ECM team has successfully implemented solutions for customers in both the private and public sectors throughout the United States and Canada.
ARC’s ECM Vision
ARC delivers solutions with demonstrable business value, and strives to enhance the management of disparate content, streamline business processes, and ensure compliance with requisite legislation and/or regulatory requirements. We do this by:
- Converting paper/electronic documents into digital formats and aligning records management policies accordingly
- Effectively storing information and data for business use - elimination of silos in favor of centralized repositories
- Automatically indexing, searching and retrieving information across an entire organization
- Ensuring knowledge workers are adequately trained to use new systems
- Providing the necessary support and enhancement to solutions so that customers retain their competitive advantage
This enables our clients to:
- Improve knowledge workers’ productivity by simplifying information access, sharing and collaborative efforts
- Streamline their business processes and improve customer service response times
- Reduce overall operating costs associated with content management – while employing best practices for managing implementation and maintenance
- Improve system adoption by knowledge workers by modeling system design to business processes - tightly integrate the ECM solution into common desktop and application interfaces
- Enhanced security of information and intellectual property
- Comply with statutory requirements
ARC is an award-winning, recognized leader in the design, implementation and deployment of successful Enterprise Content Management, Business Process Management and Collaboration solutions.
ARC’s experience and solutions address the entire continuum of capture/input, document management and delivery (e.g., web content, information rights management), and optimization of business processes, enabling organizations to manage their content, streamline workflow and shorten process cycle times.
ARC possesses certifications and applied experience in EMC Captiva (InputAccel, Dispatcher), EMC Documentum and IBM/FileNet, along with other related technologies (Oracle, Java, .NET, SharePoint).
ARC's ECM Delivery Management Methodology
Delivery Management is a governance function that oversees all ECM projects from beginning to end, and leverages a defined methodology (standards and best practices) with the objective of completing each and every project succesfully (e.g., customer satisfied, on-time, on-budget, high quality, IP created).
The objectives and goals for defining a delivery management practice and methodology is to better enable ARC to:
- Provide a framework for project participants, where roles and responsibilities are clear
- Set and communicate expectations for the ECM team members, which will optimize coordination within the ECM team
- Provide clear expectations and procedures for the ECM team to ensure client understanding and expectations are validated and reviewed up front and any discrepancies are identified before project implementation begins, particularly in the case of partner-led sales opportunities.
- Reinforce the relationship between the business development team and Delivery Manager to ensure realistic expectations are established in the business development phase.
- Allow effective management of the growing ECM team in the short- and long-term
- Establishes a formalized governance model to that all projects have the best chance for success and value to the customer
The benefits of delivery management are:
- Deliver quality solutions to our clients
- Provide the ability to capture re-usable project components to create repeatable quality solutions to enhance ARC’s ability to compete and win business
- Become specialized and recognized as experts by our clients, vendor partners and our competition
- Provides an efficient staff mentorship and governance model
- Provide a common understanding of team expectations whereby team participation and constructive feedback is encouraged in order to reduce stress and unexpected workload.
- Fosters ECM team career growth and satisfaction
- Provide a marketable methodology for business development initiatives, showing an established delivery management framework.